Blogmas: Day Fifteen | Candy Cane Lane



Candy Cane Lane | £1.49 | Link

Hello Lovelies! I hope you're all well! I'm currently obsessed with candles and today I thought I'd review one of the said festive scents I've been loving - Candy Cane Lane. After hearing so many people rave about how lovely this candle is, I decided to finally give it a go, so I picked it up in tart form!

"A favourite Christmas place where delicious dreams are made with tingly peppermint, sweet cookies and creamy vanilla icing."

When I first smelt it, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it.. As it's a minty scent, I thought it might be a little too over powering when lit, but it's not at all! It's a really lovely combination of peppermint and vanilla which really reminds me of candy canes which I love! It's a little more fresh than the other festive scents I have, which I really like, because I'm not always in the mood for super sweet scents.

Overall, this is such a lovely scent and I've gone ahead and bought it in a big jar, I love it that much!

Have you tried Candy Cane Lane?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

2 comments

  1. Ooh mint and vanilla sounds lovely! The colour of the wax when it's melted is gorgeous too. I have the Christmas Cookie in a wax tart, and I want that in a big version too :)

    India Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get some of these, they're so pretty :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig